Overview: Fire Safety Apprenticeships
Act now to obtain Government funding to help grow fire safety skills and capabilities within your organisation.
We are here to help employers avoid missing out on the benefits of apprenticeships in our sector while also guiding them along the pathway to nationally-recognised qualifications for their personnel.
The fire safety apprenticeship pathway consists of three programmes:
End Point Assessment (EPA) enables apprentices to achieve all-important professional recognition. Xact helps employers select the appropriate EPA, in line with Ofqual requirements. For more details, see EPA
Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Employer Information details
- Apprenticeship Pathways details
- End Point Assessment: EPA details
- Level 3 Business Fire Safety Advisor details
- Level 4 Fire Safety Inspector details
- Level 6 Fire Safety Engineer (Degree) details