Residential Sprinkler System Assessor
A vacancy for a part-time assessor has arisen at training provider Xact to support our growing business specialising in the field of sprinklers.
Successful applicants will join our experienced team assessing course and workplace activities for residential and domestic sprinkler systems.
A recognised Assessment Centre, Xact has pioneered an approach to helping delegates become competent and gain qualifications that meet National Standards via courses and workplace activities and through Recognition of Prior Learning.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assess evidence from sprinkler courses and workplace activities to appropriate standards.
- Provide constructive feedback to delegates.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager, Internal Verifiers, Assessment Centre and other assessors in development of course and workplace assessments.
- Operate in accordance with policies and procedures of Assessment Centre and Awarding Bodies.
- Maintain a current CPD record and keep current in residential and domestic sprinkler systems.
Applicants must have previous experience in the design, installation and commissioning of residential and domestic sprinkler systems.
Ideally, applicants will have experience in mentoring and assessing.
What you get from us
- Contract with agreed remuneration rates
- Laptop and IT support
- Introduction and ongoing training and support
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- The opportunity to play a part in a developing company which is leading the field in fire sprinkler training.
- Job satisfaction, variety and chance to develop expertise as a specialist.
- Working with the support of a highly-experienced team.
Working from home, with bi-monthly meetings at our Head Office in Evesham, Worcestershire and customer locations in UK. A full driving licence is essential to this role.
Negotiable depending on contractual arrangements e.g. sub-contractor or employee and experience.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.