Vacancies: Sprinkler System Assessors
Exciting opportunities have arisen in an expanding company for confident, enthusiastic and committed individuals with a keen eye for detail.
Successful applicants will join our experienced team assessing course and workplace activities for residential sprinkler systems.
A recognised Assessment Centre, Xact has pioneered an approach to helping delegates become competent and gain qualifications that meet National Standards via courses and workplace activities and through Recognition of Prior Learning.
- Assess evidence from sprinkler courses and workplace activities to appropriate standards
- Provide constructive feedback to delegates
- Collaborate with Assessment Centre team in the development of course and workplace activities
- Operate in accordance with policies and procedures of Assessment Centre and Awarding Bodies
- Remain current in residential and domestic sprinkler systems
Applicants must have previous experience in the design, installation and commissioning of residential and domestic sprinkler systems.
Ideally, applicants will have experience in mentoring and assessing.
In return, we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working in a reputable and innovative company
- Introduction and ongoing training and support
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Potential career progression and development opportunities
- Occupational health and pension scheme for employees
- Paid expenses e.g. travel, accommodation, subsistence
- Job satisfaction, variety and chance to develop your expertise
Engagement: Part-time and full-time employment and contractor opportunities
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours per week: Negotiable, part and full time opportunities exist
Location: Working from home
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.