Enhancing competence of fire safety professionals
Core Sprinkler courses
There are a range of sprinkler courses we provide, these include:
- BS 9251: Installation course course
- Sprinkler metal pipework course course
- BS 9251: Design 1: Category 1 Systemscourse
- BS 9251: Design 2: Category 2-4 Systemscourse
- Canute FHC Design softwarecourse
- BS 9251: Assess residential sprinkler systemscourse
- BS EN 12845: Hazard Review: Assess commercialcourse
Access Xact’s high quality training safely and securely from your own home or preferred location. Fully engage and converse with our expert tutors and the rest of the class face-to-face in real-time in a polished, professional learning setting.
Our iVC is in a class of its own, offering a route to top-notch courses and recognised qualifications while saving on time, travel and accommodation costs. Follow link for iVC details
Sprinkler installer skills cards
Completing Xact's installation course enables individuals, working in the sprinkler installation sector, to obtain an industry-recognised skills card. Contact JIB (Joint Industry Board) to apply.
The following qualifications are available in the sprinkler sector:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fire Sprinkler Installation qualification
- Level 3 Certificate in Residential Sprinkler Design qualification
For more information, please see brochure downloads on left.
Following organisations represent the sprinkler industry:
Following organisations provide third party accreditation in the sprinkler industry:
Core guidance documents
- BS 9251: Residential and Domestic Sprinkler Systems
- BS EN 12845: Commercial Sprinkler Systems
- LPC Rules for automatic sprinkler installations