Specialist Fire Safety courses
These courses are suitable for those who assess fire safety in specialised areas e.g:
- Regulators – fire services, local building control officers and approved inspectors
- Assessors – fire risk assessors and fire safety professionals
- Designers – designers and architects of new and extend existing buildings and venues
- Responsible for fire safety – managers, employees, owners and occupiers
- BS 9991: Fire safety in residential buildings:course
- Fire safety in blocks of flats:course
- BS 9999: Fire safety in commercial buildings:course
- HTM: Healthcare premises:course
- Historical Buildings:course
- Fire safety at Sports grounds:course
- BS 9251: Assess residential sprinkler systems:course
- BS EN 12845: Assess commercial sprinkler:course
- BB100: Fire safety in schools:course
National Occupational Standards (NOS)
These courses are assessed to the following NOS:
Legislation, British Standards and technical guidance documents
Delegates have access to a wide range of Technical Guidance, British Standards, best practice and reference material on courses. Hard copies for classroom work and on-line versions for distance learning, study programmes and project work are available.
Continuing Professional Development
All delegates receive CPD certificates on course completion. All courses are designed and assessed to approved centre standards which are, in turn, regulated by national awarding bodies and OFQUAL.
BS 9251 Design, install and maintain residential and domestic systems.
HTM: Healthcare premisesDetails
Suitable for those who assess fire safety in hospitals using HTM Firecodes.
Careers with XactVacancies
Please follow Vacancies link to view employment opportunities with Xact.