Level 3 Certificate in Fire Safety
A National Qualification suitable for those who assess fire safety in simple buildings e.g:
• Regulators – fire services, local building control officers and approved inspectors
• Assessors – fire risk assessors and fire safety professionals
• Responsible for fire safety – managers, employees, owners and occupiers
Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Fire Safety
For details about a National Qualification suitable for operational personnel who conduct fire safety checks of low risk simple buildings, see Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Fire Safety.
This qualification applies to those who conduct audits or fire risk assessments of simple buildings, such as small shops, offices, hotels, residential care homes and industrial units with a simple layout and easy means of escape. Premises which can be easily be assessed using a DCLG Fire Risk Assessment Guide.
Access Xact’s high quality training safely and securely from your own home or preferred location. Fully engage and converse with our expert tutors and the rest of the class face-to-face in real-time in a polished, professional learning setting. Follow link for iVC details
Three courses form this qualification, these are:
For more details on these courses, see left navigation above.
National Occupational Standards (NOS)
Qualification: Level 3 Certificate in Fire Safety has six NOS: FS1, FS2, FS3, FS7, FS10, FS12:
- FS1: Identify and report fire hazards and risks
- FS2: Assess risks associated with fire
- FS3: Ensure protection measures are in place
- FS7: Review fire protection systems
- FS10: Plan & gather evidence
- FS12: Visit premises for purposes of fire safety
For more details about this qualification see qualifications
BS 9251 Design, install and maintain residential and domestic systems.
iVC course programmeFormat
Join iVC revolution - see our full programme available via Interactive Virtual Classroom
Please follow "Details" link for latest information on our vacancies