FRA: Level 4
Fire Risk Assessment: Level 4 Certificate in Fire Safety
This national qualification is suitable for those who assess fire safety in complex buildings e.g:
- Assessors – fire risk assessors and fire safety professionals
- Responsible for fire safety – managers, employees, owners and occupiers
This qualification applies to those who fire risk assess complex premises and venues, such as shops and shopping centres, offices, hotels, residential care homes, industrial units, firework displays and pop concerts. Premises which are beyond the range of DCLG Fire Risk Assessment Guides. They may require guidance documents such as BS 9999, BS 9991, ADB, LACORS, Sports Grounds.
Three courses form this national qualification, these are:
- Principles of fire safetycourse
- Fire risk assessment of complex premisescourse
- Regulated and Licensed Venuescourse
For more details on these courses, see navigation on left.
Level 4 Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors)
A further level 4 qualification is available: Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety (Fire Inspectors). More details
National Occupational Standards (NOS)
This qualification has five National Occupational Standards:
For more details about this qualification seequalifications