FRA: Level 3:
FRA: Gathering Evidence
FRA: Gathering Evidence
Access Xact’s high quality training safely and securely from your own home or preferred location. Fully engage and converse with our expert tutors and the rest of the class face-to-face in real-time in a polished, professional learning setting.
Our iVC is in a class of its own, offering a route to top-notch courses and recognised qualifications while saving on time, travel and accommodation costs. Follow link for iVC details
Fire risk assessors.
This course is designed to enable delegates to understand how to manage regulators of the Fire Safety Order.
They are provided with skills to manage the situation, take notes and collect evidence and write witness statements.
For those who would understand the full investigation process, see Investigation, Regulation and Enforcement
To enable delegates to understand how evidence should be planned and gathered when enforcing the Fire Safety Order.
Core Topic Areas
- Identifying offences
- Taking contemporaneous notes
- Questioning to obtain information
- Writing and taking witness statements
- Managing information and evidence
- Informing relevant persons and organisations of offences
- Producing reports to show an offence has been committed
Core Reference Documents
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 (Whistleblower)
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 and Codes of Practice (PACE)
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA)
- Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 (CPIA)
- National guidance documents and MG forms
- BIS Regulators’ Code
Course work is assessed to National Occupational Standards.
Qualifications and NOS
This course includes assessment criteria for NOS:
This NOS are from qualification Level 3 Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors): details
Dates and Prices
|Duration||1 day with distance learning module|
Tue 6th Feb 2024 *
Wed 3rd Apr 2024
Tue 7th May 2024 #
Thu 18th Jul 2024
Thu 10th Oct 2024
Mon 4th Nov 2024
Mon 6th Jan 2025
Mon 10th Mar 2025
Tue 27th May 2025
* option of iVC or Face-to-Face at Yarnfield Park
# Face-to-Face at Yarnfield Park (no iVC)
|Delegate Cost||£180.00 + VAT|
|Location||iVC: Interactive Virtual Classroom|
Auditing simple premises or equivalent.
Distance learning module.
Sessions will be delivered using PowerPoint, whiteboard explanation, interactive group discussion, individual tuition and practical exercises
Practical exercise include interviewing a witness and making witness statements.
Delegates must complete workbooks within four weeks of course completion.