Fire Safety courses
In-house – which can be designed to customer requirements. We offer free training needs analysis and quote in-house enquiry
Open – Xact offers courses at various locations. For more information open courses
Access the high quality training Xact is renowned for safely and securely with our Interactive Virtual Classroom programme. For more details
Xact provides Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 qualifications via national awarding bodies. Follow link for more details qualifications
These fire safety qualifications are suitable for those who are:
- Sprinkler professionals: installers, designers and commissioning engineers
- Managers: Fire safety managers, Fire marshalls, employees, owners and occupiers
- Assessors: Fire risk assessors and fire safety professionals
- Regulators: Fire services, local building control officers and approved inspectors
- Designers: Architects and those envolved in designing new and extensions to existing buildings
National Occupational Standards (NOS)
Courses are designed to requirements of National Occupational Standards: NOS
Continual Professional Development
All delegates receive CPD certificates on course completion. All courses are designed and assessed to approved centre standards which are, in turn, regulated by national awarding bodies and OFQUAL.
Courses will normally consist of following phases:
- Learning: Acquiring knowledge, understanding and skills
- Practising learning: Using real-life and virtual reality reconstructions
- Debrief: Confirmation of learning
- Workplace application: Applying learning in workplace
Delegates receive support, guidance and tutoring throughout courses.
Our tutors have decades of hands-on, top level experience in fire engineering, fire risk assessment, auditing and investigation. Our dedicated and enthusiastic team will strive to provide the best possible service.
Legislation, British Standards and Technical Guidance
Delegates have access to a wide range of Technical Guidance, British Standards, best practice and reference material on courses. Hard copies for classroom work and on-line versions for distance learning, study programmes and project work are available.
Note: Online versions of documents which are copyrighted are not available e.g. British Standards.