Vacancy: Fire Safety Course Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident, enthusiastic and committed individual with a keen eye for detail to develop existing and new fire safety courses.
You will be part of our expert team, providing fire safety courses and qualifications.
Xact is a leading provider of Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 fire safety courses and qualifications with our core customers being from the Fire Service, Building Control, Fire Risk Assessors and the Sprinkler Sector.
- Practical experience in fire safety sector
- Competence and experience relevant to areas being taught e.g. use of DCLG FRA guides, ADB or BS 9999 etc
- Teaching qualification is preferable but not essential
- Communication and organisational skills
- Team oriented and flexible approach
- Professional attitude
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office products.
In return, we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working in a reputable and innovative company
- Potential career progression and development opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Occupational health and pension scheme for employees
- Ensuring courses remain of high quality
- Lead, co-ordinate and supervise our development team
- Developing existing courses
- Updating courses inline with latest legislation, guidance, reference material and best practice
- Providing UK cross-mapped guidance for tutors and assessors e.g. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc
- Supporting and liaising with tutors and assessors
- Enhancing and expanding virtual reality exercises
- Developing new courses
Note: This role is a part of a new team.
Engagement: Part-time and full-time employment and contractor opportunities.
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 (pro-rata) dependent upon qualifications and experience
Hours per week: Negotiable, part and full time opportunities exist.
Location: Working from home
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.