Would you like to work with us? 🗄
We are currently looking for Fire Safety Tutors to join the Xact team!
Exciting opportunities have arisen in an expanding company for confident, enthusiastic and committed individuals with a keen eye for detail. You will be part of our expert team, providing fire safety courses and qualifications.
Xact is a leading provider of Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 fire safety courses and qualifications with our core customers being from the Fire Service, Building Control, Fire Risk Assessors, Fire Safety Manager and Sprinkler Sector.
There are vacancies for tutors in the following five areas:
- Level 3 Fire Safety (Building) Managers: DCLG FRA Guides
- Level 3 Fire Safety for Operational Personnel: DCLG FRA Guides
- Level 3 Fire Safety: DCLG FRA Guides and ADB
- Level 4 Fire Safety: DCLG FRA Guides, ADB and BS 9999
- Level 5 Fire Engineering: ADB, BS 9999 and BS 7974
And the prerequisites for working with us are:
- A teaching qualification or working towards
- Practical experience in fire safety sector
- Experience relevant to areas being taught e.g. use of DCLG FRA guides, ADB or BS 9999 etc
- Qualification/competence relevant to the area being taught
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-oriented and flexible approach
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Currently, Xact’s training course are delivered through its Interactive Virtual Classroom (iVC) platform, Zoom. With tutors working from the comfort of their own home or office.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working in a reputable and innovative company
- Potential career progression and development opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Occupational health and pension scheme for employees
- Paid expenses e.g. travel, accommodation, subsistence
- Job satisfaction, variety and chance to develop your expertise
You can find out more about our tutor positions here, and if you’d like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.