Calling all assessors📢
Would you like to be an Xact Assessor?
Exciting opportunities have arisen in an expanding company for confident, enthusiastic and committed individuals with a keen eye for detail.
You will be part of our expert team, providing fire safety courses and qualifications.
Join our expanding team with full, part-time employee and associate (contractor) opportunities for the following vacancies;
- Fire Safety Assessor
- Fire Sprinkler Assessor/Marker
The prerequisites for working with us include:
✔️An assessing qualification or working towards
✔️Practical experience in fire safety sector
✔️Competence and experience relevant to assessing areas e.g. use of DCLG FRA guides, ADB or BS 9999 etc
✔️Good communication and organisational skills
✔️Team oriented and flexible approach
✔️Competent in use of Microsoft Office products. (Ideally but not essential, applicants will have experience in mentoring and assessing).
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Laptop and IT support
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working in a reputable and innovative company
- Potential career progression and development opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Occupational health and pension scheme for employees
- Job satisfaction, variety and chance to develop your expertise
Our assessor roles are home-working based allowing tutors and assessors to work from the comfort of their own home or office.
If you’d like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification or to find out more visit our vacancies page.