Are you interested in a rewarding job helping to drive a thriving company forward? A company which prides itself on developing members of its team? A vacancy has arisen for a marketing manager for a leading training provider in the fire safety sector.
Please DO NOT apply unless you possess the following:
- A desire and commitment to make a significant contribution to advancing our customer base
- A passion for attracting new customers and developing relationships
- Accuracy and acute attention to detail; high levels of concentration and a flair for organisation
- A willingness to learn and be a team player
- An understanding of the need to be commercially-minded
- A keen interest in educational and vocational development
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Your role will involve developing the skills to attract new customers by:
- Identifying and developing new markets
- Developing email and social media campaigns
- Improving website SEO
- Analysing and reporting on the success of marketing campaigns
- Developing customer relationships
- Expanding our customer database
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire (office)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 30-37 hours by agreement. Applicants must have Maths and English GCSEs and basic IT skills including Word and Outlook. Please note that attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.