Vacancies: Fire Safety Tutors
Exciting opportunities have arisen in an expanding company for confident, enthusiastic and committed individuals with a keen eye for detail. You will be part of our expert team, providing fire safety courses and qualifications.
Xact is a leading provider of Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 fire safety courses and qualifications with our core customers being from the Fire Service, Building Control, Fire Risk Assessors, Fire Safety Manager and Sprinkler Sector.
Tutor teaching areas
There are vacancies for tutors in the following five areas:
- Level 3 Fire Safety (Building) Managers: DCLG FRA Guides
- Level 3 Fire Safety for Operational Personnel: DCLG FRA Guides
- Level 3 Fire Safety: DCLG FRA Guides and ADB
- Level 4 Fire Safety: DCLG FRA Guides, ADB and BS 9999
- Level 5 Fire Engineering: ADB, BS 9999 and BS 7974
- A teaching qualification or working towards
- Practical experience in fire safety sector
- Experience relevant to areas being taught e.g. use of DCLG FRA guides, ADB or BS 9999 etc
- Qualification/competence relevant to area being taught
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team oriented and flexible approach
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Currently Xact’s training course are delivered through its Interactive Virtual Classroom (iVC) platform, Zoom. With tutors working from the comfort of their own home or office.
Please note that you may be required to travel in the future to deliver training; so it is vital that you have a full UK driving licence and your own car.
In return, we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working in a reputable and innovative company
- Potential career progression and development opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Occupational health and pension scheme for employees
- Paid expenses e.g. travel, accommodation, subsistence
- Job satisfaction, variety and chance to develop your expertise
Engagement: Part-time and full-time employment and contractor opportunities.
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 (pro-rata) dependent upon qualifications and experience
Hours per week: Negotiable, part and full time opportunities exist.
Location: Working from home. With future potential for working throughtout UK.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.