Are you looking to enhance your skills in Canute FHC Design Software?
Attend our 1-day course to help you do just that. Our next available date is 4 February 2020, check out our courses page for further dates.
By the end of the course, you will have an understanding of:
- Basic concepts of computerised hydraulic modelling
- Hydraulic formulas to calculate flow through heads and pressure loss in pipes
- Apply node references to a hydraulic model
- Entering relevant data into FHC
- Optimising hydraulic models
- Advanced FHC commands
Presently our courses are taking place virtually, allowing you to access high-quality training safely and securely from your own home. You will be able to fully engage and converse with our expert tutors and the rest of the class face-to-face in real-time in a polished, professional learning setting.
The sessions will be delivered using PowerPoint presentations, group discussion and individual tuition. An important part of the course is to give delegates the opportunity to practise their new skills.
Entry requirements apply and you can book your place here.