Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Permanent: Full-time. Part-time will be considered
Pay: £25k-£30k depending on experience
Training provider Xact, which offers Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 qualifications to the fire safety sector, is seeking to expand its programmes to include the delivery of Level 3 and 4 fire safety apprenticeship programmes.
To support this, we are seeking a dynamic and inspiring Apprenticeship Manager.
The successful candidate will assist in:
- Developing, delivering and co-ordinating Level 3 Business Fire Safety Advisor apprenticeship training and EPA programmes.
- Developing, delivering and co-ordinating Level 4 Business Fire Safety Inspector apprenticeship training and EPA programmes.
- Identifying key development requirements and recommending suitable solutions.
- Representing Xact at local, regional and national meetings and events.
- Providing advice on apprenticeships and funding.
- Marketing of Xact’s apprenticeship programme.
Please note that candidates with the following are of particular interest to Xact:
- Previous experience in the provision of apprenticeship programmes.
- Background in Learning and Development.
- Excellent communication skills and IT literate.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to make business decisions.
- Willingness to travel to UK destinations.
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.