Vacancies: Administration Apprentice - Level 3 Business Administrator
Working as part of our friendly and professional customer facing team to assist and support the administration and delivery of fire safety courses, assessments, qualifications and apprenticeship schemes. See below for more details. Additional opportunities are also provided to support other administrative areas e.g. finance, marketing etc.
- Assist in course administration from pre-course stage through to completion and post-course. Including dealing with matters such as processing booking forms; creating the course nominal role; issuing joining instructions; confirming course resources and preparing and despatching course material, distributing feedback forms; updating customer database etc.
- Communicate and liaise with customers, suppliers and staff e.g. answering telephone and email enquiries, taking messages, updating customer database, ordering office supplies, managing diaries, producing reports and analysing information etc.
- Undertake general office duties such as: sorting and distributing mail and deliveries, filing, photocopying, organising internal meetings and taking minutes, etc.
- Support marketing and finance functions in general administrative duties, as required.
- Support the administration of assessments and qualifications including the processing of portfolio submissions; receipt, assessment process, re-submission, qualification registration, return of work, issue of certificates and updating database.
- In addition to performing the above, any other reasonable activity necessary to ensure the smooth-running of the Company.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills: verbal and written
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel to work location
GCSE English and Maths (Grades A-C/9-4), or equivalent.
Monday to Friday: 09.00 - 17.00: 40 Hours
35 hours paid hours per week, plus one-hour of unpaid breaks each day. Includes an average of 1 day a week for training opportunities to cover Apprenticeship programme.
£7.10 per hour: £248.50 per week.
18 months, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment.
Xact Office Evesham, Worcestershire.
25th February 2022
Possible Start Date:
14th March 2022
Upon satisfactory completion of apprenticeship, permanent employment will be considered.
How to apply
All applications must be made directly using the following link: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-709537
Cirencester College reserves the right to close this vacancy before the stated deadline once sufficient applications have been received.