We offer high quality training delivered flexibly to meet customer requirements in the fire safety sector.
Xact trains personnel from over 50 fire brigades throughout the British Isles and Eire, delivering hundreds of courses each year. We are also proud to work with building control professionals. See Courses below for more about our customer base.
We have developed specialist programmes in investigation, enforcement and prosecution; fire engineering including a Level 5 Fire Engineering Design course; schools; healthcare premises and historical buildings.
Xact leads the way in offering national fire safety qualifications by Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), a system it pioneered to assist delegates to achieve qualifications via evidence-gathering from previous experience and learning.
Our ability to tailor courses, which are conducted in-house or at our Midlands-based training facility, to precise customer requirements accounts for our popularity. Listening and responding to customer feedback is an essential part of the service.
Aimed at those involved in fire safety and enforcement:
- Regulators – fire services, local building control officers and approved inspectors
- Assessors – fire risk assessors and fire safety professionals
- Designers – designers and architects of new and extend existing buildings and venues
- Fire safety managers – managers, employees, owners and occupiers
- Skills for Justice Awards: Awarding Organisation
- Highfield qualifications: Awarding Organisation
- ELCAS Approved provider: ELCAS
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers: CABE
- Institute of Fire Safety Managers: IFSM
- Association for Specialist Fire Protection: ASFP
- Residential Sprinkler Association: RSA
- Sprinkler Third Party Certification Scheme: FIRAS
- Sprinkler Third Party Certification Scheme: IFC
- Canute FHC – Sprinkler design software: Canute
- Apprenticeship EPA: Xact Assessment
Access Xact’s high quality training safely and securely from your own home or preferred location. Fully engage and converse with our expert tutors and the rest of the class face-to-face in real-time in a polished, professional learning setting.
Our iVC is in a class of its own, offering a route to top-notch courses and recognised qualifications while saving on time, travel and accommodation costs. Follow link for iVC details
Xact provides Level 3, 4 and 5 qualifications via national awarding bodies. Follow link for more details about: Qualifications
Continual Professional Development
All delegates receive CPD certificates on course completion. All courses are designed and assessed to approved centre standards which are, in turn, regulated by national awarding bodies and OFQUAL.